Thursday, October 16, 2008

I suppose it's about time I wrapped this up...


This Monday (10/13) we had the opening reception of the 'Prague Experience' show.  It was held in the CSULB Design Gallery, and all of us got to participate.  Our models, sketches, and other memorabilia were all on display...

 

Needless to say, cool to see my name (and everyone else's) on the wall in vinyl letters. Also nice to meet up with the group again and reminisce a bit about our delightful adventure abroad... The slideshow brought back all sorts of memories.  I'm so glad I got to participate and get to know so many people from the department.  

 

Khoi, Ed, Kristen... I know we all appreciate the time and effort you put into making this trip happen.  If only every student got this type of opportunity, and got to have instructors like y'all. 

 

Cheers!











1 comment:

Alyssum said...

So many memories. It was a great summer. I'm glad I got to know you. Hopefully I'll see you sometime soon!